Hi,

I need understand Database version on Android.

Example:

I have a application and have a database for this application right?

In two weeks i need change the database, then a version is change to 2 and
make the change in onUpgrade, right?

I have 100 downloads for my application.
50 have update the application but 50 not.

in more two weeks i change the database to 3 and make the changes in
onUpgrade.

My question is:
I need make a FULL database structure in onCreate and need leave changes
make in 1 version to 2 version and the change in 2 version to 3 versions?

This is make a BIG older changes and big file class. right?

thanks

Atenciosamente,
Gerson Novais

---