Hello,

I wish to build Android applications in Windows while having to install the
smallest amount of stuff possible. In particular without installing ant.

So I developed my own batch script which builds the APK. It uses the tools
that come in the SDK and it has worked great for something like the last 2
years.

Today, sudenly I was setting up a new computer and found out that my script
no longer work! Because Google removed the vital apkbuilder script =(

This line in my script stopped working:

call apkbuilder %APK_PROJECT_PATH%\bin\%APP_NAME%-unsigned.apk -v -u -z
%APK_PROJECT_PATH%\bin\%APP_NAME%.ap_ -f %APK_PROJECT_PATH%\bin\classes.dex

Does anyone know what is the new command that I should use that is the new
way to do things according to Google?

I tryed to Google but only found that the new way is some Java class ...
but I am running a batch script here, so I have no idea how I would call a
java class from my script.

Any ideas how to make my script start working again?

Not using ant is a must-have requirement for my script, so please no
solutions which involve using ant.

thanks in advance,

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

---