So im trying to build an app for my sisters photography business. Currently
she offers her clients a "Sessions" area on her site that the client can
login to after they have their photos taken.
This login is available to them for 2week periods where they can review the
photos and order what they want.

What i'd like to try to do is make an app that mimics that setup. So is it
possible to create an app, that can login to the site, and display the
gallery on the phone(as long as they have internet access) so they dont
have to be on a pc?

If so, can any one point me to some good samples or tutorials on how to
accomplish?

thanks/

---
"Android Developers" group.