Hi there,
I need a little help please. I want to *search and display* content that is
coming from an XML feed on a server, and I'm not sure what the best way
would be to implement this on Android.
I have an app that simply parses XML data from a server, and the segments
are shown in lists on each tab, similar to the image below.

I have implemented a search feature in the ActionBar, but I'm not sure how
to get a handle on the search data results, as the XML data is simply
parsed and displayed on each tab list.
Any ideas how this should be approached for search? i.e. would i need to do
it in such a way, that after the XML feed is parsed within, then somehow
extract some segments that contain the search term?
Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,
Darren.

<http://www.visualdesign.ie/tmp/01.png>