Hi Android Developers,

I have recently created a Physics based app called *High School Physics*.
This app helps the high school & university students who are interested in
physics to learn the concepts clearly without getting intimidated by the
sheer amount of Mathematics involved in it.

The app is published at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asb.full.highschoolphysics

Now coming to the problem,
Currently this app follows a freemium model with IAP APIs, but I wanted
something that Apple Store supports: *Redeem Coupons*. I want some
reviewers to try the app and want to share the redeem coupon so that they
can unlock it completely. Is it possible to have such feature in Android
App? Are there any frameworks to support this?

Regards,
Arjun S Bharadwaj

---
"Android Developers" group.