I want to do the same... LVL makes no sense, because its to easy to skip
this check.

But checks are absolutely necessary, because after a few hours you are
published a new app, the whole world is downloading it from apk sites. You
have to implement an individually check that have to be "cracked" manually
by a cracker, not by a easy to use Crack-Tool. This needs a few weeks/month
to publishing this at APK sites :)

And when the old App-Version is cracked... you will publishing a new
version with a little bit modified parameters and new functions... and this
needs again cracking time. Its not uncrackable, but it annoys the APK
downloaders, because they have to wait again and again for a new crack. So
I think the most people will buy this app, because they absolutely want
this app ;-)

But I have the same question... how I can ask the Google Play Server for an
Order-Number that entered the user in a Pop-Up Window to check this Order
is paid?
I've read a few days long mass of API documents, but its not working. Is
there working complete sample code with PHP?

On Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:52:53 AM UTC+2, TreKing wrote:

> You don't really. Anyone that is determined enough to crack your app
> eventually will. The question is how much time and effort do you want to
> spend trying to put these checks and validations.
>
> I don't think you can do what you're asking, so your best option is to use
> LVL as is.

---
"Android Developers" group.