Ok, so I'm having trouble with this.  What I'm trying to do is design
a web-based chat interface using 2 webviews (one for the message
display and one to send messages).  I have the code for everything
ready and it works, I just need to figure out the whole layout thing.
Here is the code I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<AbsoluteLayout
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
android:orientation="vertical"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="fill_parent"
android:background="#fff"

<WebView
android:id="@+id/chatview"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_weight="4"
/>
<WebView
android:id="@+id/sendview"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_weight="1"
/>
</AbsoluteLayout>

The program runs in landscape mode.  The problems I am running into
are:

1) The "chatview" webview is showing up at the bottom instead of the
top?

2) When I hit the "back" button the app crashes.  I'm guessing this is
because the interface isn't designed right, but I could be wrong.

Bobbie