On 07/30/2013 11:05 AM, ashish wrote:
Hi,

i want to prevent the user to close my application with the
homebutton+applicationswipe.

If you ever find a way: you found a bug
and I really hope they'll fix it in that case.

Whatever you are doing: don't. You are doing it utterly wrong.

As I user, if I click home or the app switcher that's because I want to go home or switch app and thus want your app to go in background.

If I'll ever found an app that doesn't let me do that I'll uninstall it immediately and give it 1 star with comment: "this app deserve zero star, keep away from it"

We don't need your app on the market.

I guess don't use an Android phone and never tried to read the design and develop sections here: http://developer.android.com/index.html

Stop writing code and take your time to do that. Do it now before you waste any more of your (and users) time.

Hope I've been transparent enough to make you change your mind.
Regards,
Daniele Segato