It's pretty easy. Either keep your LinearLayout and give one view a
height of wrap_content and the other one a height of fill_parent. You
can also switch to RelativeLayout and align the second view to the top
*and* bottom of the first view.

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on