Hi,
The new Google Play privacy policy will begin to remove apps from Google
Play that use push ads.
Because of that I'll need to change the way that I generate revenue from
Google Play.

I pretend to use two ads types in my games and I want to know if Google
pretend to banish this type of apps, or something because they are not good
for android users experience.

The first ad type:
The first ad type that I want to use in my apps is the ads by reward, the
user can go to an specific screen, in this screen if the user download a
game, the user receive some benefit for the game.

The second ad type:
The second ad is a poll ad, user is incentivized to respond a poll, when
the poll is completed, the user receive a reward for the game.

The use of these both ads in Google Play are allowed? There's any privacy
policy that not allow this type of ad?

---
"Android Developers" group.