Yes. I am pretty sorry for my carelessness when extracting the related code
snippets.
new MyAsyncTask.execute() should be new MyAsyncTask(this).execute().

As for the MyAsyncTask:

public class MyAsyncTask extends AsyncTask<Void,Void,Void>{ //do network
operation
 private Fragment*A* fragment;

 public MyAsyncTask(Fragment*A* fragmentA){
  fragment = fragmentA;
 }
If there is any mistake, please feel free to correct me.

Piren於 2013年9月15日星期日UTC+8下午8時08分31秒寫道:

---
"Android Developers" group.