Use MeasureSpec.getSize(heightMeasureSpec) instead of getMeasureHeight()
 (i think just calling super.onMeasure(heightMeasureSpec,
heightMeasureSpec) should work as well)
Also, your last TextView should have its width set to 0dp.

>>> http://subinsebastien.tumblr.**com <http://subinsebastien.tumblr.com>
>>> http://in.linkedin.com/in/**subinsebastien<http://in.linkedin.com/in/subinsebastien>
>>> http://plus.google.com/subin<https://plus.google.com/118262481642737404812>