On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Who shall I rant to? T-Mobile? They could care less - they don't
> manufacture the device and they don't develop the OS. HTC? They don't
> develop the OS.

Actually the G1 is T-Mobile's phone, and they do very much care about broken
updates, and I am sure would like to hear about this.

I am very sorry you are having this problem, but you seem to be assuming
that your experience matches that of everyone else who has gotten the
update, which as far as I know is not the case at all.  For example, I was
running the OTAed 1.1 on my phone for quite a while, with no trouble.

It would certainly be interesting to know what is going on with your phone,
however your posts so far indicate that you aren't really interested in that
but just want to yell.  Which is fine, but it isn't going to help anyone
much.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.