Hi,

I want to provide events from my application to the standard Android
calendar (com.android.com). Now I know, that a ContentProvider is used to
give other applications access to application data. First I thought about
adding my own ContenProvider to allow the calendar-APP accessing my events
indirectly, but this isn't possible, because the calendar doesn't know my
provider. Do I have another chance instead of adding events manually to the
Android calendar, or is it possible to create my own ContentProvider using
the calendar's URI?

I need an approach how to keep the sync between the calendar and my
applications data. I only want to use a local calendar, no synchronization
with a server! If my app becomes new data I need to remove old events and
add new ones. Other events should stay in the calendar... Thats what I am
thinking about...

Thanks very much in advance!
-Danny Schimke

---