Is it possible to have the android load up another UI from a different
class through a Onclicklistener? What I mean is that if I have two UI
classes (c1 using m1.xml and c2 using m2.xml). Is there a way to load
the c2 UI though the onlicklistener set on a button?

When  I was  programming in java i usually add an actionlistener to
the button and create a new instance of c2 in that actionlistener.
That doesn't seem to work here, and so I was wondering if theres
another way to do this?