Hi,

Thanks for replying. Yes, i have to use two separate activities to
display screens. No I am not using the finish() in the first activitiy
:-( To be frank as I am still learning this android development, I am
not getting how to use two different activities to display screens. I
just know that I need to use two activities in my application and
tried also but somehow its not working :-( I guess if I am having two
activities then i need to use intents for the same. But I guess
something is going wrong in using intents.

Could you please guide me for this with some sample application? I
would be greatfull :-)

Thanks,