Ok everything is being called correctly with setSelection. However in
my case i'm not getting callback because i'm at item 0 in the gallery.
Then i'm adding a view to the adapter, to the top and try to set a
selection. And it doesn't trigger callback, because, i think , from
gallery point of view nothing get changed, we're still at position 0.
I'm not sure how to get around this yet .