igor:

Absolutely. I know there are quad-core machines out there but the logic
behind the answer is still the same. I'm not even sure Android supports
Java7. The current F/J framework is designed for massive memory processing
of DAG structures. What possible use is that on a phone?

ed

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:55:45 PM UTC-4, igor ganapolsky wrote:

> Ed,
> Being that your link is 3 years old, is it still relevant to today's
> Android development landscape?

---
"Android Developers" group.