Update:  I changed (via a simple symbolic link) "eclipse/" from 3.7.2 to
3.8, and was able to update the ADT tools to version 23.  Now, however, a
project that should build without errors has errors all over the place.
Basically, all Android-specific Java is an error.  When I look at the
preferences, I do see Ant, but no Android.  And since it's been a VERY
long time since I did this, and it's no longer in the developer's guide,
I have a simple, stupid question:

How do I re-introduce Eclipse to Android?  The

Thanks,
   --jim

PS:  What is Eclipse 3.8 called?  It doesn't show a name when it loads,
     but it uses the same color scheme in its startup as Indigo.

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          |

---