It is strange that (so far) noone has tried to answer my questions. In
particular because (AFAIK) Google does not seem to have given any info
about how to give or sell your apps to other publishers. And also because
many of you may end up with the same problem.

Here is a link to another developer with a similar experience:

Banned for Life — Medium
<https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCoQFjAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40sgehrman%2Fbanned-for-life-c62f2404f66&ei=QsbpU-CLOuT5yQPa54K4BA&usg=AFQjCNGKouPnzNWj8E7etacFq-XiZ73Wbw&sig2=--vjsF_lQNZ2gRmqpY7v8Q&bvm=bv.72676100,d.bGQ>

If you want Google to stop this accidental practice (of suspending
developer accounts for vague reasons), you may want to sign this petition:
http://goo.gl/ixfBFl

Terry

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 3:55:47 AM UTC+2, DevDallas wrote:

> Terry,
>
> Shoot me an email to kidg...@gmail.com.com <javascript:>
> On Aug 1, 2014 2:17 AM, "Terry" <ter...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> After two incidents – of which I think I was completely innocent – Google
>> has terminated my Play Store Developer Account. Consequently all of my apps
>> – developed over three years – are gone from the Play Store.
>>
>>  The first incident was a false DMCA takedown, due to a bogus DMCA
>> complaint. Google informed me that the case would be taken to court by the
>> complaining party, but that never happened.
>>
>>  The second was the removal of one of my apps – which I think was done
>> by a mistake.
>>
>>  Those who are interested can read about these two cases here:
>>
>>  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-developers/vZ7mKPIe5U4
>>
>> and
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-developers/qqo2dmC6Xm8
>>
>>  I have tried to approach Google in various ways – hoping that they
>> could have a second look at my case – but they never seem to answer.
>>
>>  In the “real world” one is considered innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>> Not so by Google. If they think that you are guilty, your are guilty. And
>> there is no way to appeal.
>>
>>  I must admit that I still hope that someone inside Google will have a
>> look at my case, but until then I have some questions which I hope some of
>> my fellow developers can answer:
>>
>>  1. Is it in any way possible to bring my apps back onto the Play Store
>> (in a way which will be accepted by Google)?
>>
>>  2. Can I give – or sell – my apps to another publisher, and let them
>> publish them on the Play Store?
>>
>>  3. If so, will it be possible to let the apps keep the original IDs
>> (packet names) and AbMod IDs?
>>
>>  4. Can a person – or a firm – close to me (e.g. wrt family) register a
>> new developer account, and publish my old apps? How close?
>>
>>  Regards, Terry
>>

>> --
>> ---
>> "Android Developers" group.