Hi, does anybody knows if it is possible to check if an Activity is at
a moment of the time visible ?

My question is because I want to implement a service and only invoke a
different activity (by launching an Intent) only if the previous
activity was visible. In case for instance, the user is in a different
application I just want to send a notification.

My problem is that I dont know how to determine if my application is
being use at a particular time, so, I can properly move to the user to
the right screen.

Thanks !
Pablo