Dear all
Is there any support for avi and other media formats except mp4 and
3gpp?
If there is no support may I develop a support through correct the
program? Will that be too difficult ?I don't know where to put my
hands into first, should I correct programs in opencore first or
should I just correct programs in directory frameworks/base/include/
media . I want to have a clear mind how I can achieve my goal, i need
a roadmap to guide me how to do it . Anyone have any suggestion? I am
trying to get familiar with the SDK 1.0 now.
another question, my chip is from freescale and it supports hardware
codecs of mpeg4, h.263 and h.264, I don't know whether I can change
the program or the architecture of mediaplayer to utilize my hardware
codecs instead of software codecs provided by android opencore.
I once implement an mplayer to my platform, there is problems about
sync of audio and video due to the quality of my chips(CPU can support
software codecs  but is not fast enough to make sure sync of audio and
video   ), SO i am worried about when the android is implemented,
there would also be the same problem, and for this reason, I am
thinking whether I can utilize my hardware codecs for mediaplayer.