I just installed Android Studio 1.01 and I'm getting up to speed on it. In
my "Hello Android" app I deliberately introduced a compiler error to see
how that's handled.

The development environments I've used (Visual Studio, Eclipse) have a
window which displays errors and warnings after a build, and you can click
on the individual errors or warning and it will take you to that spot in
the source code in the editor. Where is this feature in Android Studio?

The Gradle Console displays compiler error details but it's just dumb text
- you can't click on the item to be taken there in the editor. The Event
Log also indicates when errors occurred but it's also just dumb text.

Also: where do I set the warning levels (i.e., what things I want to be
warned about) for the compiler?

Thanks in advance!

---
"Android Developers" group.