Hi,

I have an App with 2 flavors : free and full.

public class DocumentListActivity extends ActionBarActivity {

    @Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.document_list_activity);

android.util.Log.d("MultiReaderFree","DirectoryListActivity.onCreate()");
import bse.multireader.util.ConstantsInterface;
import bse.multireader.R;
works OK

When I implement in the Activity in the free flavor, an interface defined
in the main source directory, I'm loosing all my resources :
import *bse.multireader.util.ConstantsInterface;*
public class DocumentListActivity extends ActionBarActivity *implements
ConstantsInterface*{

    @Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.document_list_activity);

android.util.Log.d("MultiReaderFree","DirectoryListActivity.onCreate()");

I get the 'cannont resolve layout'

Another question.
When creating code/resources for the 'main' /common directory, which Build
Variant should be used ?   (there is no main build variant choice).

Sorry for those beginner questions, but AndroidStudio is.... not easy to
master

---
"Android Developers" group.