According to your link, you should be telling the users that you are taking
and storing their confidential info on your servers. Do you disclose that
fact to your users?

Also, you might want to be careful when listening to the advice of some of
the amatuers on this board.

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 2:11:30 AM UTC-8, Nitin choudhary wrote:

>  My Android application is collecting installed app list from user's
> device, As it is user's private information , So how to comply google's
> privacy policy ?
>
> I am aware about google's privacy guideline on
>
> https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/4450969
>
> Require help from you guys out there to tackle this situation.

---
"Android Developers" group.