So i tried this right on the main page of the app and works using the path
that the other one is using.

        ImageView imageView = (ImageView) findViewById(R.id.imageView);

        Picasso.with(this)
                .load("http://www.site.com/imgs/inventory/Video
Game/3_1_Vanellope.jpg")
                .into(imageView);

So since this works with the path, how can i embed the above line into my
code to display each image path that is returned and added to my listview?