Use your mind. Generally, these APK repackagers go for the first version.
When you deploy your app, have it shut down at a predetermined date. Make
sure you put out an update prior to the cut-off date that either disables
the shut-down, or furthers the date.

All of the people that got you app from the repackagers, will find the app
no longer works. You can advise them to download from official sources at
that point.

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 5:09:33 AM UTC-7, Oscar Marques wrote:

> What tools can we use?
> Waiting answers.
> Em 15/04/2015 06:17, "Dmitry" <prehist...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> escreveu:
>
>> Frankly speeking, Proguard just minimize code. It's just a matter of
>> patience to roll back all changes. I suggest to use more sophisticated
>> tools.
>>
>> On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 11:18:47 AM UTC+3, booooooooooooo wrote:
>>>
>>> HI All
>>>
>>> please any body help to  restrict  extracting apk .
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> Vinod
>>>
>> --
>> ---