Sorry, I don't do personal consulting like that for free. My consulting
rates are $120/hour.

I'm happy to help here on this forum, but I spend time on here in my free
time so I'm not going to go pouring through your project to try to solve
your problem.

Try debugging and stepping through the code to see if you can figure out
what is going on, or at least try to narrow it down to where you think the
cause of the problem is and post another, more specific, question.

Thanks,
Justin

---
"Android Developers" group.