Well, I translate, scale and crop one image according to user gestures and
then blend it (CILightenBlendMode) with another image.

It seems that Android officially doesn't have anything remotely similar to
Core Image, but I found some thirty party libraries,
like chrisbatt/AndroidFastImageProcessing. I'm only a bit concerned because
it's last commit was one year ago, so if it has bugs, it will continue
having...

Anyone with experience with OpenCV? Is it viable for this kind of workflow,
or is it a overkill?

---
"Android Developers" group.