I just finished setting up a  merchant account and then was able to
add the full version of one of my apps.

The only annoying part of the process is exactly what I expected it to
be, you cannot have 2 apps with the same package name, so I had to svn
export my project, go through and change all of the package names
(including the eclipse project name in the .project file) in order to
be able to make a new apk with the new package name.

I am on the APD1 with the original ROM, and the app has not shown up
on my Market yet [Games->Brain and Puzzle->WordWrench Full] so maybe
paid apps won't show up for awhile?  Or maybe I just need to go ahead
and update with the holiday image.

I am just glad to see that paid apps are here (and hopefully users can
buy them now or very very soon)

---snctln
www.snctln.com