Hello Team,

I am trying to implement  call diverting application for selected numbers,
Can i do that.

Coming with a clear description i need to implement call forwarding on call
receiving, i get a call from a number lets say 9876543210, this user is a
special person so for this i would like to transfer this call to another
personal number automatically and not for other numbers. I am able to get
the number saved and get the incoming number validated.

How can i divert the call automatically when the phone is ringing if that
number is special number.

Thanks,
Pendem Shiva Shankar,

---