ARGH! A few months back my application was marked as "suspended"
because I violated the agreement by having users purchase a license
key through PayPal. Google explained all I would need to do was "re-
upload" my application sans the offending code. But, there is no
"upgrade" button once your application has been marked suspended and I
can not upload the application on its own as I receive the following
error:

"You have another application on Market with the same package name
(com.sweat.startup). Go to that other application, and click upgrade"

Does anyone know what to do in this circumstance?

Thanks