hi,
I working on a college project , I faced problem and wish to describe it as
follow.
in a software , i`ve got a device as a " mass storage" on which i want to
create a TXT file , If the text is equal to " N23 " , the device create a
"b.txt" file automatically and saves result of adding 2 and 3 on it.
Problem:
all information from android are shown correctly , but the changes done
through device are not monitored in android .
i guess there a change flag or something is needed to Re-load   the file
and make the information visible .
in a short sentence, that information changed in device but not shown in
android ?!
How should i solve it ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/e9bd906f-bfcf-4713-9783-c6a5da450f90%40googlegroups.com.