Need help with Tracked channels (UTM) in google play console (user
acquisition) please.
I want to track which source is giving me more installs in developer
console user acquisition section.
I used this link
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/android/v4/campaigns#google-play-url-builder

to create urls for different sources and placed them in different sources
from where i get users. But i don't see any measurement in my user
acquisition-> performance page in google developer console, even after more
than one week, i can see other numbers like "Play Store (organic)" for same
date but "Tracked channels (UTM)" is still zero even after one week.
Thank you in advance for the help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/04f9f30a-42dc-4507-a4e8-98f828ae560e%40googlegroups.com.