I did have tried to publish an App using Android API obtained from Google
Console. But the App was rejected. I tried a lot more surf and all says it
is because the video will still plays in Activity while user put Activity
to background task clicking HomeScreen button directly or returning back to
previous activity. What i did tried next, i did that also. But it still not
helping me out to release my application. what i got is,

*4.4 Prohibited Actions. You agree that you will not engage in any activity
with the Store, including the development or distribution of Products, that
interferes with, disrupts, damages or accesses in an unauthorised manner
the devices, servers, networks or other properties or services of any third
party including, but not limited to, Android users, Google or any mobile
network operator. You may not use customer information obtained from the
Store to sell or distribute Products outside of the Store.*

I found i can make use of OAuth Client ID for using YouTubeAPI for android
application. I am trying that also and i am stuck how i can use that in my
Android Application. I got the JSON array, Client ID also but what to do
with that all. I did have gone through getting tokens and other stuffs but
thats all new to me and i am not getting proper way to use it. So if anyone
out there can help me.

I need also want to know if there is another procedure to integrate or play
YouTube videos in our Android App without violating Youtube T&C.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/703ebb15-4c36-4c59-b45d-1d52ee57dad0%40googlegroups.com.