Hey guys Im pretty sure its possible to flash my 46in sony google tv to the
android tv platform since sony and google drop google tv. I want to start a
project so i can update my obsolete google tv with no support at all to
android tv. I was wondering if any of you brilliant engineers and
programmers would point me in the right way.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/489e638c-7c7c-4a8f-8999-66476192773a%40googlegroups.com.