Can you send us a screenshot, what the „problematic sites“ are?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Reshad Mirzeyev
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Januar 2016 08:21
An: Android Developers
Betreff: [android-developers] My livescores APP suspended: Violation of
theimpersonation or deceptive behavior

Hi, i have 1 mobile site: http://livescores.biz
I bought this domain from: "domainnamesales" with thousands dollar.
My site works fine and i am good partner of google adsense.

Now i created an App for my site. But

My first APP suspended.

REASON FOR SUSPENSION:Violation of the impersonation or deceptive behavior
provisions of the Content Policy.

I sended Appeal for removal with screenshoot my godaddy domain panel and whois
information, which says this domain registered by mine.

They answered:
We were not able to validate your account's relationship to the original
content or brand owner (Livescore.com). In order for us to process your appeal,
please reply with verifiable documentation that your application is authorized.
Please be advised we will not be able to respond or reinstate your application
without the above documentation.

I don't now why Livescore.com? i am not using livescore.com logo or data or
anything. My site is livescores.biz
I looked there are many livescores application in play store. Only
livescore.com can use "livescore" text? it is not true. On millions site used
this text: goal.com, nowgoal.com, yahoo.com, BBC and others. It can't be brand
Livescore.com is brand, but Livescore not

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/509885fa-1199-41f5-bb15-1a1cba93a5af%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/568a6e2c.6650c20a.a11d6.0ffe%40mx.google.com.