On which Android Version?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Eric Risdall
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Januar 2016 04:35
An: Android Developers
Betreff: [android-developers] How to stop an applications music/sound whenHOME
button is pressed?

I am developing an app in Flash Professional CS5.5 & Actionscript 3 for the
Android phone. When I hit the HOME button to exit the app, the background music
keeps playing. I have already tried the following two methods:

METHOD 1:
package
{   import flash.display.Sprite;
    import flash.events.Event;
    public class Main extends Sprite
    {   public function Main():void
        {   stage.addEventListener(Event.ACTIVATE, onAppActivated);
            stage.addEventListener(Event.DEACTIVATE, onAppDeactivated);
        }
        private function onAppActivated(e:Event):void
        {   // Play audio
        }
        private function onAppDeactivated(e:Event):void
        {   // Stop audio
        }
    }
}

METHOD 2:
package
{   import flash.desktop.NativeApplication
    import flash.events.KeyboardEvent;
    public class Main extends Sprite
    {   public function Main():void
        {
NativeApplication.nativeApplication.addEventListener(KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN,
onKeyDown);
        }
        protected function onKeyDown(e:KeyboardEvent):void
        {   if(e.keyCode == Keyboard.HOME)
            {   //stop audio.
            }
        }
    }
}

Neither method works for stopping the audio & frankly i'm at a loss as for how
to proceed here. Is there any way to override the home key? or maybe there is
something I can add to the XML manifest for the app? (something like
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ebcfa486-b6c3-4bd2-a564-c097713bbac7%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/568a6edd.4f911c0a.3af9c.4508%40mx.google.com.