Hi all
I'm trying to get an RTSP stream going with a verified source - I know
there's something on the other end in this case.

However, the format of the URL is like this:

mms://a757.l1265761171.c12657.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/757/12657/v0001/reflector:61171?auth=daEdLa4adcAc2aoc1bYceclcFcQdfbwckcA-bjLJ8.-b4-NvGjptD

I admit I'm new to RTSP in general but I think I understand how it
works - for my purposes, all I need to do is pass the RTSP URL to the
mediaPlayer.setDataSource() method, prepare it, and start.  That
should be pretty much it, if I understand correctly.

No matter what I do, I always get "Prepare failed.:
status=0xFFFFFFFC" ,etc. I try to modify different things, but I can
never prepare the stream, and so I can't start it.

Does the above URL qualify as an rtsp stream (i.e. remove the mms and
put in rtsp)?

As I understood it, RTSP obsoleted MMS, and MMS has been completely
phased out, but apparently some services are still passing out that
URL.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks