Hello,

I am looking into the Android TV Input Framework. I was able to get the
online documentation on the https://source.android.com/devices/tv/ site.
However, I did not completely understand the detailed working and
interaction between the Yellow app and the TV App.
How are the playback surfaces handled?
I also took a look at the source for the Sample TV App, which is the Live
Channels app. I was able to figure out a few things like handling of remote
input keys and routing them to the proper app, recommendations etc.
However, I am confused with the main part of the application that is the
actual management of the playback surfaces, the APIs involved in
interaction with the Yellow Apps (in the diagram on above link)
Are there any other examples, or some more documentation that would help to
better understand the working, as well as help with building the TVApp as
it is called?

Thanks a lot.

_Nitish

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/260e36cf-a145-4a9c-9ce9-831b45d2c0b6%40googlegroups.com.