:).

Sorry to post this here, but I see that you are active on the forum, if you
have the time please check this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-developers/MherhAVbOdE

Any advice would help, I am stuck with this for 2 weeks and going crazy :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/07922ea7-c13c-494e-bcd3-0b88b610cbc0%40googlegroups.com.