I'm trying to install and start learning Android Development. I have tried
a lot of things to get Android Studio working, but I simply can't!

There are 2 errors:

Gradle 'MyFirstApp' project refresh failed - Error:Protocol family
unavailable

and

Internal HTTP server disabled: Cannot start internal HTTP server. Git
integration, JavaScript debugger and LiveEdit may operate with errors.
Please check your firewall settings and restart Android Studio

Here what I already did:

For Gradle:

   - tried to uninstall deleting all folders and files regarding AS 1.5.1
   and reinstall
   - checked for java environment variables
   - reinstall just gradle

For Internal HTTP:

   - disabled Kaspersky Internet Security (version 16.0.0.614(d))
   - checked if any other service or software could be using some known
   ports, disabled as much as I could
   - uninstall and try a fresh install as I did for gradle

Nothing works!

I always install with Kaspersky temporally disabled and I run the
installation package as administrator

Also, I have installed on another computer running Windows 10 (home) 64bit
with Java JDK 1.8 U 66 just like the first attempt, i.e., with both
firewall & anti-virus software disabled and everything running with
administrator privileges.

The problem is exactly the same.

:(

Some data that might be useful:

   - SO: Windows 10 Pro (single language en-us)
   - Android Studio: 1.5.1 (android-studio-bundle-141.2456560-windows)

What else do you need?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/8b4ebce4-1967-47e9-8898-a968595ca756%40googlegroups.com.