"Is there anyway to hide this App service which is running in my phone bot
not be visible at anywhere..."
No

"Please advise?"
Unless I'm mistaken, once installed, an app will not do anything in the
background until the user has first manually launched the app.

I am very curious on the use case for an app like this... It would be a
huge security hole if it were possible.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOq06s-6E_iUN__TwHRkziDRyXk%3DbtK6JS0_oXigK7sVPrcM_A%40mail.gmail.com.