Hello,

We would like to rollout Nexus 5X with Marshmallow for a time and
attendance project, using the new API/ support for integrated fingerprint
scanner.

However everything I read seems to be about how to use it to identify the
user of that phone alone. I need to be able to identify multiple users from
one device based upon their fingerprints.

Is this possible? I have scanned the forums and the API but am not
technical enough to be able to see exactly what is possible.

Thank you for any and all help.

Newbie Rob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/bda65497-0d59-4c49-b5d9-f576cbf3932e%40googlegroups.com.