Cool scene Burke - thanks for sharing this info and wishing you all the
best with your app.

Btw if you want you can send me it's like and I too will download it and
give it a good review / rating.

Regards,
Nalin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CABY81mZMC%3DAHRm800U8Wn0i5q41OiTVLxNLTZFuWTn9vh-TAUQ%40mail.gmail.com.