Hello all,

I´m using Windows7 64 bit and installed JDK1.8.0_66 (64 bit) but the SDK
installation is not detecting the JDK. I´ve installed the SDK tools and the
SDK was detected correctly but it´s not working with the IDE or the bundle.
I´ve already insert the JAVA_HOME variable as C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_66 and insert %JAVA_HOME% in PATH. Both java -version
and javac -version are giving me the correct java versions. What am I
missing?

The IDE version is 24.4.1.

Thanks for the help,

Ranieri