I know this will be an unpopular opine, but how about re-releasing with;
more features, additional content and innovations. Evolve so your version
is superior to the knock off.

Spend your energy working on a superior / faster moving application, not
with legal means.

It sucks when you have direct plagiarism like this, but expending the
minimal amount of effort and emotional anguish to flag it appropriately is
the winning move.

-Joel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAKiAkGQ_isSqNBK83wT_b0i1L5ec1gMQz4DXF9aR6it7j3F0nA%40mail.gmail.com.