Hi I have created a simple informative APP using a 3rd party ibuildapp.com
The cctvbuddy.apk worked fine on my phone before I uploaded it to google
play
but now when I download it from the store 2 buttons dont work.
One is a link to a few youtube videos and the other a simple contacts page.
Is it possible that the .apk got corrupted by the upload to google play?
or is it more likely to be a problem with ibuildapp?
I am in talks with ibuildapp as well

Thanks Colin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/99e75947-5260-4645-b92a-5308510a4192%40googlegroups.com.