On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 3:32 AM, yumyumarshmallow <nuzcot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> For #3 you mentioned about the lagality and 'how to disclose' thing to the
> user. Is there any guidelines available from Google or SOP for this?

I'd look into a privacy policy:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/2519872?hl=en

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 2:17 AM, yumyumarshmallow <nuzcot...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I hope i can get some feedback from the forum about Google guidelines
> about the above matter.
>
> Waiting.

This is a volunteer forum and there's a lot of crap to sift through since
they unleashed the moderation flood gate.
Letting us know you're waiting for a response is not likely to help you get
an answer.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANCScghrEKpypSx8%2BJk6xrmONzoJG7OZh36mKp3KHDGcjqvgsA%40mail.gmail.com.