My app sell thousand of books with 1 price (ex: 1€). What kind of product
I have to use for this purpose? Non-consumable or consumable?
With "Non-consumable" the user after the first billing can download all
books on my site and with this kind of product I can't consume the product.
Instead I would the user buy each books. So in this situation I could
insert on "play store" only one consumable product and use it for all
books. In this way when a user buy one book after the billing and the
download the file I can consume the store product so I can restart again
the store process for all books. Only for the book bought I have to store
on my application the information, so the user can download it again but
free.
Is ti correct this solution?
Thanks Claudio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/07222303-4213-478b-82d7-68173692bf93%40googlegroups.com.